Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meijer - 100 Calorie Nabisco Packs

I was reading over at Bargains to Bounty and she has a post about how to get some free (after catalinas!) 100 Calorie Nabisco Packs.



Apparently, they are on an unadvertised sale for $2.00 each, and when you buy 3 - $5 worth of catalinas (1-$2.00 & 1-$3.00) will pop out. Making them 3/$1. That's a nice price!



I have a $1/2 coupon from the Back to School Booklet from last September and I'm currently working on fulfilling that rebate - it's a $20 rebate you can send in when you buy 10 boxes of Nabisco cookies or crackers, 5 Kool-Aid Jammers or Capri-Suns & 5 Easy Macs.

It may seem like an overwhelming amount of things to buy to fulfill the rebate, but so far everything has been F-R-double E! I also have $6 in catalinas from last week's awesome deals - so I think I can get 3 boxes of Nabisco and a gallon of milk for about $1.89 OOP and get back $5 in catalinas.(btw - is it just me or did milk jump up .50 this week???)



I currently have 6 things of cookies/crackers that have all been free - with these 3, that'll take me to 9 and I have my 5 free Capri-Suns from last week, so all I need now is one more box of cookies or crackers and a good deal on Easy Mac and this rebate will be a total moneymaker!

Keep your eyes open for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment