Friday, April 30, 2010

What I'm Working On This Week

Well, there isn't much in store by way of bargains for this weekend, unless I found out about some major deal. There are a couple of transactions I'm planning, though.



Walgreens - Going to stop at Wags once more. I have a $3 Skintimate Shaving Cream. If there is any left, I'll probably try and roll it into the Stayfree RR and then get another Skintimate and one more Stayfree. This week has been fairly productive in the personal hygiene area! Thank you, once again, Wags!



Meijer - Only stopping in for milk and Nabisco 100 Calorie packs. Nothing else that I need. I really, really, really want to find a Kraft Easy Mac freebie deal for my rebate, so if you see one, holler! (please!)



Rite Aid - Just read about this one this morning over at Commonsensewithmoney.com. Apparently Rite Aid sells Kid Foster Grant Sunglasses for $5.99. There is a $5/1 coupon on their AdPerks Video Coupon Program. It's pretty easy, you sign in (or create an account if you don't have one) watch the video for the $5/1 Foster Grant coupon and then print! You only get 1 coupon per video per account, so I signed my hubby up for an account too and now we have 2 - $5/1 coupons.

I want to get sunglasses for my girlies for vacation this summer. Although I really don't shop at Rite Aid (the Three Rivers store doesn't accept Internet Printables - humph!), I have a $1 SCR from a Pull-Ups deal a while ago and I plan to use that as well. So, I'm basically looking at paying $11.98 for two pairs of kids' sunglasses, using $11 in coupons and paying .98 (+tax) for 2 pairs. I do believe there is a $2 SCR when you buy 2, as well, so I'll continue to dabble at Rite Aid. Thank you, Mercedes. Love it.

That'll just about wrap my weekend up. I love grocery shopping and bargain hunting, but I also dearly love not having to do a full-blown shopping trip every blasted weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment