Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shout-out!

Hi there, all you Tecumseh MOPS'ers! Thank you for welcoming me to your group yesterday! Such fun and I apologize that I did not get through all of the material! Hopefully, you'll have some inspiration to get started saving money using couponing techniques. If you would like a download of the Couponing Powerpoint Presentation that I had yesterday, send me an email at couponpsycho @ gmail . com and I'll forward it to you. That way you won't have to worry about losing your notes J

Also, if you have any questions now or in the future, please don't hesitate to email! I love to talk about coupons!

To anybody out there who is reading and doesn't know what I'm talking about – I had the awesome chance to visit my BFF's (J) MOPS group yesterday and talk about couponing and how it's greatly made a difference in my life! I should have started talking earlier, because I ran out of time and didn't even get halfway through what I wanted to say.

There is just so much to share!


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment