Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Philadelphia Minis



As it so happens, after I returned home from a talk on couponing, what should I find in my mailbox to greet me? Two coupons for a new cream cheese product! One of the coupons was for $1.00/1, but the other was a coupon for a FREE package of Philadelphia minis. I had signed up for this through Kraft First Taste, because I had created an account with them a while back. This is a website/program that promotes new Kraft items and almost always leads to high value coupons or better, yet, FREE coupons for its participants. Last month, I got FREE Doublestuff Cakesters. J

I, of course, used my Gmail account to register with them and get emails from them as well as tips on the latest promotions. Totally worth signing up for! I'm fairly certain you can register and sign up with them at any time and get started trying out those new products. Just go to Kraftfirsttaste.com, create an account with them and wait for the promos to hit!


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment