Friday, March 19, 2010

Holy Awesome Coupons, Batman!

There are some fantastic coupons that have been released lately! It's amazing.


 

Check out this $3.00/1 Huggies Coupon!


 

While you're there, check out the $1.50/1 Right Guard Deodorant and the $2.00/1 Nivea Body Wash coupon! (Just in time, too. I'm down to my last bottle!)

I've got high hopes for these, because Kmart is doubling coupons up to $2.00 the week of April 4th!


The Huggies Coupon won't double, so on my lunch break, I'm going to attempt using this $10/$20 coupon, paired with the $3.00/1 coupon to get some cheap diapers! Again – just in time J


 

I'm saving a ton of these high value health & beauty coupons that are coming out right now in hopes of taking advantage of the Kmart doubles. My stockpile is getting to the point where I need to be finding these deals again! It's been a year! Check out this website for $2.00/1 Dove Shampoo or Conditioner coupon!


 

I'm getting excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment