Saturday, September 26, 2009

Well, I struck out and I made out today!

All in all, I'm a happy camper...like this little girl here! Well, she was happy till I, of course, took the picture.

That's my Annie - isn't she cute?



Anyway, on to groceries. I was able to do most of my deals that I posted about here, except I couldn't get the RedPlum Del Monte coupons to work, and the Honey Bunches of Oats that are on Rollback are not the right kind that match the coupons, but I did find a .45/1 Knorr sides coupon at ViveMejor.com (they are in Spanish, but it doesn't matter.)

I was totally stoked after my trip to Meijer. I spent just over 46 bucks on everything pictured and saved $61! Woohoo! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it when that happens! It's not a great picture, but we've got milk, eggs, bread, produce diapers, sugar, parmesan cheese, milk, taters, fresh chicken, sugar...the works! I divided up my total cost by the number of items purchased and it came to the fact that I paid .80 for every item! Wowzah! Never paid .80 for a package of diapers before...*hee*





I had quite a few free items from Meijer, which totally upped my savings.





I was totally stoked today. But the deal of the day is this Domino sugar:

Go here to print out a .30/1 coupon, but go and check out your local Walgreens to see if they are selling it clearanced for .80! .80 for a 5 pound bag of sugar! And the TR Walgreens had quite a few of them, so I'm going to round up some more coupons and I'll probably get about 4 or 6 more bags (sugar freezes, right?) Just in time for the holidays and all that baking...I may have to take up baking...

What a great Saturday. Days and deals like this are totally energizing and I can feel myself getting back into the bargain hunting with a passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment