Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Meal Plan 9/28 - 10/4

Here's my Monday Meal Plan. I simply cannot believe we're into October this week! Wow. Time does fly.

Here are the meals that I'm planning on this week. I didn't get the spinach casserole/chicken meal done last week (I pooped out on Thursday!) so I'm rolling that one over. I also am very excited about meals in the future as I talked with my mom and sis-in-law (who has a beautiful, ginormous kitchen!) and we are going to have a baking/cooking day in a couple of Saturdays. All three of us have men to feed and we all work full-time and have tremendously busy schedules, so we're going to give this a whirl and try to come up with 8-10 meals to freeze for use in the month of October. I don't mind cooking when it's with other people and all at once. Then, we'll decide if it was worth it to do for the month of November. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Anyhoo - on to the meals for this week:

Taco Salad

Chicken fingers/spinach rice casserole

Breakfast for dinner

Hamburgers/french fries

Friday night will be something "on the go" as we are headed over to Ypsilanti to visit family.

Saturday we are going to a Tiger ballgame (go Tigers!) and will most likely be eating hot dogs, peanuts and crackerjacks.

Sunday we will eat dinner at my other sis-in-law's and will probably just scrounge at home for snacks.

I feel tired already! We've got a busy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment