Friday, September 25, 2009

My Weekend Plan

Well, folks - here are the deals I plan to hit this weekend:

RiteAid:
I want to take advantage of the Rite Aid Diaper Deal this weekend. Commonsensewithmoney.com spelled it out for me. I did do the AdPerks and it was incredibly easy! Took about 20 minutes of my time to build up to the 5/20 coupon. I hope I don't have trouble with the cashiers. I don't do a lot of shopping at Rite-Aid, because the one in my town won't take Internet Printables that don't have Rite-Aid logo on them. So here's hoping. My daughter is too big for the Pure & Natural size and those are IP's anyway, so I'll have to use the 1.50 mailer coupons I have and I couldn't get but one 2.00 printable from the AdPerks, so my savings won't be as spectacular as the scenario she spells out, but they should be pretty decent for diapers. I certainly will only do it once, while I wait for a really HOT deal to come along!

Meijer:
Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees - 1.99 each - FREE after 2.00/1 printable.
Mt. Olive Pickles - 1.67 each - save .50 from Smartsource.com & Meijer Mealbox 1.00/2 - .67 each
DelMonte Canned Vegetables - I like to get their canned corn for homemade salsa! I'll probably wind up getting 15 cans for .16 each - like MacombMoneysavers describes here!
3 - Knorr Rice Side dishes (my girls love rice!) - use a coupon I found in an aisle -it's a Meijer coupon only - buy 3, get 1.50 off chicken or beef. I'll get those fresh tenders that go for 3.79 & get 3 sides & pound of chicken tenders for 4.29 - not too shabby! I wish I had the .50/2 coupon insert, but I don't seem to have that one...
5 more boxes of Nabisco Calorie Snacks - .29 cents each - need these to complete my rebate. 1.00 off each will come off the register, then I'll use the 1.00/1 Meijer Mealbox coupon.
2 packages of the Mann's Broccoli Slaw - I LOVE THIS STUFF! .55/1 printable & .55/1 Meijer Mealbox coupon

Walmart
2 - Honey Bunches of Oats - free if my TR store has them on Rollback. Should be 1.99, use this 2.00/1 coupon

I'm also going to browse through Walgreens with just myself and my coupons, if I can - I've heard about lots of clearance deals, but I don't have anything specific really. I am looking for some of that .80 Domino sugar, but don't have any real hopes :)

Those are the deali-os I'm seeing for myself this week. Of course, I'll get milk & produce and I think we are out of ground beef! We purchased a 1/4 of a cow in January and it's taken us 9 months to eat it all - almost 10. Pretty good deal! We'll use the rest of the venison that we have to finish out the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment