Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pssst! General Mills

A while back I signed up with the Psst! General Mills program. They have the inside scoop on new products that are being launched from General Mills and occasionally ask for opinions and send samples (and COUPONS!) to it's members in the mail.

Today, my last day of recovery from surgery, I got my first Psst! General Mills sample along with TEN (10!) coupo
ns for 1.60 off! Nice! They are for a product called Nut Clusters and so, being a good consumer and couponer, I sampled them. They are GOOD. Very tasty for those out there who absolutely adores all things with nuts in them. Delicios-o! (to quote my favorite purple backpack)




I'm really excited about these coupons and am h
oping for decent prices or good sales to combine them with! I don't know how much they are normally priced, so I'm going to check it out next time I'm at the grocery store picking up my free Nabisco Snacks, Kool-Aid Jammers and wipies!

Here is the link to the Pssst! General Mills program. I don't know if they are constantly letting people sign up or if I just got in at an "open enrollment" time, but give it a try! Can't hurt to try! Between this program and Vocalpoint, lots of high-dollar coupons get delivered to my mailbox and I didn't have to buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment