Friday, May 8, 2009

Quick Meijer Trip & a Meijer Tip!

Tonight after we went to KFC and enjoyed some free grilled chicken meals, we had to go get dog food tonight because our poor dog has been eating rice for the past 24 hours, so while in Meijer I decided to pick up some of my freebies/cheapies. Well - here's a freebie for you - these cashiers don't know what to do with the Meijer Mealbox coupons. They think they do - but they don't. Again, I was out 2 bucks because I had two like Meijer Mealbox coupons in the same transaction. I wanted to use 2 of the Freshlike, because I had 4 packages and 2 of the Danimals because I had 2 packages. She only took 1 off of each. So - a word to the wise when using Meijer Mealbox coupons: SEPARATE the TRANSACTIONS. If you have two of the same Meijer Mealbox coupons, break them up - for your sake. If I had done that, I would have gotten my veggies completely free and paid 1.00 for the Danimals.

(Not pictured is the dogfood - 9.99)

2 cartons of eggs

1 gallon milk

2 packages Danimals Crush Cups

4 Ortega Taco seasoning packets

1 Crystal Light

4 Packages Freshlike Frozen Veggies

OOP for items pictured: 10.46 -( Shoulda been 8.46!) -saved 18.12 (shoulda been 20.12!)

I probably would've gone to the Customer Service Center if I was on my $50 May challenge, because this is twice now that cashiers have cost me money. If you tally it up - it's 5 bucks now! I guess I ought to start putting up a stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment