Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

First day of the month!

Look for the coupons to be reset at Coupons.com, Smartsource.com and RedPlum.com! There are a couple good ones for Huggies, DiGiornio, Caress, Dry Idea to name a few. Plus there are a TON of $1 coups for Kellogg's cereal. Watch for those deals!

I'm also officially declaring a springtime challenge on myself. My personal theme for the month of May is:

"If it ain't free, it ain't for me!"

Next week payday - I'm putting 50$ in an envelope and that's the only money I'll be spending on groceries this month! I'm also going to take $25 and put it aside for our date night. And that's it! No other spending out of the current monthly budget.

I'm totally up for the challenge and I think I can do it! The 50$ is for milk, fresh produce, etc...

I think I can, I think I can...*hee hee* this should be fun!

Here's hopin' May has a lot of freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment