Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Heinz Vinegar Coupon

Go to Heinz.com and get a couple of their .50 off any size Heinz vinegar coupon. I used to have a tendency to overlook any coupon that was 50 cents or less, but since I've started taking a few trips to Kroger, where they double the coupons, I'm finding some decent deals and those coupons that weren't so high dollar are becoming a bit more valuable when coupled with some good sales. Since I have to go to Kroger on my lunch break and they stopped making the 4pack of Cottonelle (boo), I don't make it a regular store to shop at - but if there are some good match ups, I'll take a nice stack and an extremely specific list and hit it up. I think I'll do it tomorrow on my break - there is a 35 cent coupon out there for Duncan Hines Cake mix - which are on sale for $1.00 at Kroger - so I could get them for .30 cents each. Buy 5 and get my 5$ of coupon savings for pretty cheap, depending on how many of those cake coupons I have.

Anyhoo - the Heinz coupon is for any size vinegar, so I'm thinking $1.00 off a small bottle should be close to free. Love the free stuff -might just see how many of these bad boys I can collect.

No comments:

Post a Comment