Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Meijers this week

Gonna be a slow week for me at Meijers this week. They are doing a LOT of these 10/10 weeks lately. This is like the 3rd or 4th in a row. They do have some of the fresher stuff on sale though, i.e. mushrooms, avocados, carrots, artichokes (!) so that's nice. I'll probably pick up some of those so Clint can make his tasty salsa!



They are doing 1/2 price Lysol sales this week. If you need cleaning supplies - put the coupnos you can get at lysol.com to match the sale and I'm guessing they'll be a good price. Although, I just recently read a whole deal on making your own cleaners...lol



Other than that, not much else really trips my trigger. Take a look at this blog for the matchups - I like Cincinnati Cents because she links up the coupon printables too. The only thing I find is that her Meijers doubles, I believe and my Meijers doesn't and that makes me a little jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment