Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waggin' this week...

If you like Dove products - go to Wags this week. Buy 8 products get get 10RR. There are LOTS of Dove coupons out there and they are 25%, but I just bought the single beauty bar and it will be free + make a couple of bucks IF you have 10$ you were going to spend at Wags anyway!

Worked out nicely for me - I rolled my Huggies 10 RR from last week into a transaction yesterday. Bought 8 Dove beauty bars, 1 box of clearanced red hair color (had a coupon), 1 Dry Idea deodorant (coupon at coupons.com) and 2 candy bars (to get me over the $10 mark!) used my coupons and paid .88 cents out of my wallet - got a 10$ RR back...so all that for 88 cents! Gotta love free soap and cheap hair color... Now let's hope it looks nice...

Diapers are on sale 2/$9 as well. Of course, with all the Huggies from last week I'm fairly set, but what else am I going to roll my RR into? And hey, it's not like we won't use the dipes!

I'm also going to try and get 2 free tubes of Rimmel's Sexy Curves mascara. There is a coupon for a free one in the April issue of "All You" and they are B1G1 free this week at Wags. So, I'm thinking (at least, I've read) that you can get 2 for free with that coupon. Who knows? Can't hurt to try. Does make me feel a little greedy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment