Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tone Body Wash

I was reading over at Commonsensewithmoney.com this morning and she has a post up about a nice deal on Tone Body Wash next week at Walgreens.

A nice stockpile price for bodywash is something I've been on the look-out for a while. I was able to stockpile some last spring and it's lasted me about a year and I just finished my last bottle from last year's Softsoap deal. I've seen some good deals these past few weeks (i.e. Dove, St. Ives, etc...) but I just haven't found enough coupons to execute a really great deal on a bunch of them.

I'm noticing the trend though, that Body Wash you can accumulate for free or very cheap in the spring. Getting ready for warmer weather - which makes sense!

So, I'm excited to see this coupon/scenario for next week.

Buy 1 Tone body wash (18 oz) for 3.99, get a $3 RR back.
If you use the $1/1 Tone Body Wash IP here, you can get it free after RR.

This would be a good thing to roll those $5 Nature's Bounty RR into, if you haven't used them all up on Pull-Ups! <--speaking of which, does anybody have any awesome tips on how to get a 4 year old OUT of Pull-ups at night? I realize it's only one package of Pull-Ups a month, but I'm tired of buying them for her!



No comments:

Post a Comment