Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Swag Bucks

Okay, if you don't use Swag Bucks yet, you totally have to! You've probably seen it advertised on a ton of different sites and I saw it to for like a year before I bit and tried it out. Let me tell you, I LOVE SwagBucks! It's free money right in your pocket (sort of) for doing something you would normally do.

I am writing about this today because I just recently downloaded the toolbar on our home computer, so Hubby can use it for all his wonderful randomness and just in the past 4 days that we've had it at home, my buck numbers have jumped tremendously!

Here's how it works and believe me, I was skeptical too. INCREDIBLY skeptical, but I have nothing but a good experience with it.

Swagbucks is a search engine that you can use to surf the web. When you open an account, you'll get 30 Swagbucks just for opening it and then you'll be prompted to download a toolbar right to your browser. After that, it's easy (and that part isn't hard!) You just type in to the SwagBucks search engine like you would into the Yahoo or Google search engine to do your surfing and it will award different amounts of Swagbucks to your account. The more you surf, the more rewards you'll get. You can also get more bucks by referrals, searching through the SwagBuck blog, their Facebook page, etc... Then, you can cash those bucks at the SwagBucks store. They have all sorts of things you can "buy", but the favorite among all the sites I read is the $5 Amazon.com e-gift card, because let's face it - Amazon has everything (even diapers!)and lots of sales!

Last year, all I did was use the SwagBuck search engine to go to my usual websites and to do any searching that I needed to do. I was earning about 10 bucks a day, and by Christmas time I had $20 in Amazon gift cards that I was able to use for Christmas presents. I think I was able to get two people crossed off my Christmas list, just by using the SwagBucks that I earned and cashed in for Amazon gift cards. Like money in my pocket, for something I was doing anyway!

As I said, I was HIGHLY, EXTREMELY doubtful, but decided to give it a go, and now I love it! Just bought a $5 gift card last night as a matter of fact, and that's what prompted me to tell ya'll about this. I think I even dreamed about SwagBucks last night!

Go here if you would like to sign up. And then start searching and earning! I can tell you from experience that it's easy-peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment