Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well, I've been sketchy at best about Menu Planning. I'm not a huge planner, I would like to be and I do try, but I'm sort of a haphazard, random kind of gal, and let me tell you, when life gets stressful, I get even more random and haphazard. And life was stressful in March. VERY stressful. As a result, we were not as frugal or industrious as we might have been with our menu and that always makes me feel ten times worse in the area of all things domestic. So, this is my attempt to gird up my Suzy Homemaker loins and jump back in the battle.


 

Without having to grocery shop this week, I could make the following meals:
Grilled Hamburgers + mixed veggies + tater tots

Chicken/Broccoli Poppyseed + organic flavored rice

Homemade Pepperoni Pizza + breadsticks + carrot sticks

Grilled Pork Chops + Mashed Taters + Peas (or maybe I'll stuff the chops…)

Sausage/Spinach Spaghetti

Chicken Tostadas/Quesadillas

Ham + Homemade Macaroni & Cheese

Wish me luck! I am so excited that it's gorgeous out these days and the grill can be utilized. Things always taste soooo much better!


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment