Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What I’m Working on This Week -Dove Edition

With Easter and things like baskets and dresses in the works for this week, I'm not really planning a grocery shopping trip this week. Thanks to stockpiling, I can do that! No empty cupboards here J


There are a few deals I have cashed in on, like the Dove deals at Wags this weekend:



I broke the above items up into 3 transactions (FYI Walgreens was DEAD on Sunday morning, otherwise I normally limit myself to 2 transactions at a time)

T#1 Milk, Sour Cream, Dove Shampoo

Used 1 $2.00/1 Dove Shampoo IP (no longer available)

1 $5 Huggies RR

Paid: 1.02 OOP, recieved a $4 RR from the Dove (FREE after RR)

T#2 Sour Cream, 2 Sidewalk Chalks (Easter baskets!), 1 Dove Conditioner

Used 1 $2.00/1 Dove Shampoo IP (no longer available)

1 $5 Huggies RR

Paid: .85 OOP, recieved a $4 RR from the Dove (FREE after RR!)

T#3 Dove Styling Mousse

Used 1 - 1.50/1 PEELIE! Look for these at Walgreens this week. Coupon is right on the item! I saw a TON of them.

Paid: 2.74 OOP, recieved a $4 RR from the Dove (FREE after RR!)

So, for the above picture I paid a grand total of $4.61 on $19.25 worth of items and walked out with $12 in RR. Not too shabby!

I also purchased 2 bottles of the body wash along with another conditioner on Sunday, but I can't find my receipt. I used 2 coupons and 2 $5 RR on the transaction and paid less than $1.00 and received a $4 cat back...sad I can't find my receipt to add to my savings, but I'm LOVING the Dove deal at Wags this week.

I'm really sad that we didn't get the Dove coupons that came out in the paper in our region.




No comments:

Post a Comment