Friday, March 26, 2010

Disney Baby Einstein Videos

Well, the deadline for the rubric a few weeks past, but in late February I sent our 4 Baby Einstein videos back to Disney for a refund and have been wondering if this offer would actually work. (They had to offer to either upgrade or refund the Baby Einstein videos because of their advertising claim of making babies smarter. Turns out they can't effectively prove that the videos actually did make babies smarter!)

And…got my first rebate check today! $15.99! I expect three others to come tomorrow or next week. For whatever reason, you had to send them all in separately, so I'm assuming they are refunding separately as well.

Yay! As an item that would most likely have been sent to Goodwill this summer, I enjoy getting my money back!

No comments:

Post a Comment