Friday, November 6, 2009

Month's Grocery List

Well, I figured out the list of items I will have to get to complete my Month Long Menu Plan. It is an incredibly small list, which is GREAT! I only have about 75$ left in my challenge, and uh - well, I'm having fun buying makeup at Wags.

I should mention, that I really only plan dinners. Monday - Friday, the girls eat breakfast & lunch at the sitters, Clint and I are on our own for breakfast and we pack leftovers from the night before for lunches. I rarely buy anything that is specifically for lunch, really and neither of us are big cereal buffs, so we generally grab toast or fruit or nothing for breakfast. (Not that I recommend nothing!)

Grocery List:
Peas
Soup
Potato Chips
Coleslaw Mix
Coleslaw Dressing
Egg Noodles
Broccoli
Sour Cream
Soft Tortilla shells
Hamburger Buns

That's it. Just add produce and milk each week. And actually, I really don't have to buy a lot of produce this month because we just bought a bushel of apples and a bushel of pears from the local farms - that should last us for a while.

Well, sweet fancy Moses.

No comments:

Post a Comment