Friday, November 6, 2009

Almay

What a fantastic time to run out of makeup! Seriously, my eyeliner was dead on Wednesday....

The makeup deal on Almay at Walgreens is just out of this world. Last night I did two transactions to score some more makeup. (I had to go for milk anyway! I swear!)

Transaction #1:

6 Almay One Coat Mascaras (+1.01 for every two!)(BOGO)
1 Pure Blends Foundation 9.99 (BOGO)
1 Plum Eyeliner 7.99 (BOGO)
1 gallon of milk

Used the $4/1 IVCx6 coupon in the November booklet and 1 $5 RR from the previous night's deal.

Paid 5.71 OOP (that's including my tax!). And received at $10 RR from the foundation. Saved: 57.56.

Transaction #2
6 cans of Hunt's Tomato Sauce 3/$1 using the Flyer Coupon
2 Almay One Coat Mascaras (BOGO)
2 Almay Eyeshadows (BOGO)
2 Gillette Body Wash + Shampoos

Used: 2 - 2.00/1 Gillette Coupons, $4/1 IVC Mascara Coupon x 2, 2 - $1/3 IP Hunts Coupon (Recession Payback game) and the $10 RR from Transaction #1.

OOP: 1.83 (that includes my tax!) Savings of 43.26. Received a $5 RR from the eyeshadows and a $2 RR from the Gillette.

So, I spent 7.54 OOP and got $7 in Wags Money in return (RR). Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment