Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Update

Well, we're rounding out the month of October coming in a little bit higher than I would have liked, but well, that's what you get when you take your husband grocery shopping with you - he always manages to find things that we *need* that weren't on my list. But, all is well, all is well. 6 weeks of diapers were involved, so I'm not complaining.

We actually went grocery shopping, (not just deal hunting!) this week, as we were running out of many things.
Here were my actual - I-didn't-pay-a-dime - freebies. Totally stoked about the lunch meat! I had been holding on to those $3.00/1 coupons for a while now, and I didn't even know they were on sale till my hubs pointed it out.


These will be free + overage after I send in my $10 Kraft Keep the Jingle in Your Holidays rebate. Man Kraft has a lot of rebates!
That will make a total of $75 in rebates that I hope to receive around Christmas time. Yahoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment