Friday, October 23, 2009

Monday Menu Plan on a Friday - 10/25 - 10/31

With everything so messed up at the house and our schedules, TOTALLY out of sync, I'm feeling the need to reorganize. Regroup. And I'm starting with next week's Menu Plan. This week has been one heck of a scrounge fest, which is okay since no one really felt like eating anyway, so here's hoping for better appetites next week and renewed energy for cooking a decent meal.

Sunday - Potluck at church...excuse me: Carry-In Luncheon. Apparently potlucks are outdated...

Monday - Bingo. This is basically what my husbands family called Tater Tot shepherd's pie, growing up.

Tuesday - Chicken, Cheesy Rice & Peas

Wednesday - Beef & Noodles

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - I always plan a meal here, but honestly, it never works out. We have whatever the heck I feel like making when I get home or we order out. Sometimes I feel like I "check out" at 4pm on Fridays! And that includes dinner.

Saturday - Halloween! Most likely get something on the run...

No comments:

Post a Comment