Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meijer Matchups

Well, there's nothing like a money-maker from Meijer, to get you back in the swing of things! I did score some really cheap wipies at Wags last week that I was pretty excited about - 1 package of diapers & 4 tubs of Huggies wipes for 2.98! - but this Meijer deal is a kicker!


Check out Bargain Briana's post explaining about some freebies at Meijer. I don't have the Chinet coupons yet, but I tried out the Kool-Aid singles deal last night and it totally worked! I was geeked!

Boxes of Kool-Aid singles are on sale right now 3/$3 and when you buy 3 boxes, you get a $2 OYNO (On Your Next Order) coupon. On the Meijer Mealbox website there are coupons for $1/1 Kool-Aid singles or Crystal Light On the Go! So let's do the math here - I pay nothing for 3 boxes of Kool-Aid and they give me a $2.00 OYNO catalina! Rock on - easiest 2.00 I ever made!

I did this deal last night, printed off 3 coupons of the Meijer Mealbox Generator from HotCouponWorld, picked out 3 boxes of Kool-Aid and voila! There's my 2 bucks. Very nice! Free Kool-Aid for the hubs and kiddos and I can use that $2 coupon for other groceries like produce or milk! Love it!

And yes, I'm going back again tonight for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment