Thursday, July 2, 2009

Two Bummers and Thursday Linky Love

Well I tried out the Meijer Moneymaking deal with the 2 bags of lettuce and 1/2 pound of Naturewell beef. I bought the Dole iceburg salad mix that was .98 each and used a 1.50/2 coupon. I also purchased:

11 boxes of Ronzoni pasta (Buy 10 - the 11th is FREE)
2 cups of Velveeta Mac-n-Cheese
1 Twix bar
+ 1/2 pound of Naturewell fresh ground beef (1.75)
2 bags of Dole iceburg salad mix (.46 for BOTH after coupon)

Used:

1 -1.50/2 Dole Salad Blends coupon
5 -1.00/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta Manufacturing Coupon
5 -1.00/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta Meijer Mealbox Coupon
1 -2 FREE Velveeta Mac and Cheese cups coupon from a mailer that I don't remember signing up for!
1 -FREE Candy Bar coupon from a mailer

All in all, I paid 2.21 (saved 27.10!) and then the bummer...no 3.00 OYNO coupon from the catalina machine! And I looked at that thing for a good minute before moving on! Anyone else in Southwestern, Michigan not get their coupon? Bah. I'm going to try one more time and if nothing comes, so be it!

The other bummer - Rumor has it that Old Navy pulled their $1 Flag Tee sale. We were planning on going up, but now I'm going to call before we do to make sure they are having the sale!

This Thursday's Linky Love is to remind you that it's the first of the month! New, reset coupons at your favorite sites:

Coupons.com
Smartsource.com
Redplum.com
Bettycrocker.com
Pillsbury.com

and if you haven't yet, join Hot Coupon World! They have an incredible Coupon Database!

No comments:

Post a Comment