Saturday, May 16, 2009

Things are lookin' up.

Add 3 more dollars to my May envelope! One of the Lysol rebates came today. So, now I've got the Caregiver's Marketplace and the Lysol rebate that came. Free money is awesome. Rebates are so nice, because you can buy the items on sale, with coupons to reduce the cost, and yet a lot of times you'll be reimbursed the retail price. It's nice. And it's even better when they are on items you use everyday.

I honestly did not even think about the rebates when I started my May challenge. I was so surprised when I got the Caregiver's Marketplace check in the mail. It's helping me take advantage of the great Kraft sales and coupons. And, since I was down to .50 as of yesterday - those rebates are definitely going to come in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment