Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm so conflicted!

So, I went last night and got my 2 gallons of milk and 4 boxes of Wheat Thins and Triscuits (for 8 bucks!) and Meijer's last night and as I passed the display of Kraft Barbecue Sauce that is on sale, I saw that there was a tearpad for buy 2 bottles of Kraft dressing or sauce, get 2.00 off purchase of Fresh meat coupon. I picked up a couple of these because - KaChing! That's a good deal, especially with those .75 cent barbecue sauce coupons AND the 3.00 OYNO catalina. I'm picturing the deal going something like this:

Buy 6 bottles of Kraft Barbecue sauce - 6.00

Buy 3 packages of Meijer Fresh Chicken - 1.29/lb - get small packages probably run me about 10.00 for all 3

16.00 before coupons

Use 6 - .75 cent off coupons
Use 3 - 2.00 off coupons to bring the total down to:

5.50 cents

get 3.00 OYNO coupon

WHOA!
That's an AWESOME deal!

Could repeat that scenario and add the 3.00 coupon to the final total to make it:

2.50 and get a 3.00 OYNO

If I bought 18 coupons from Dede and did the scenario 3 times- I could feasibly get:

18 bottles of Barbecue sauce & 9 packages of chicken for roughly 10.50 and have a 3.00 ONYO cat left to spend...maybe on more milk & crackers (hee!)

Of course, I'd have to add in the cost of the coupons - about 5 bucks I'm guessing, 'cuz these coupons are HOT. Dede is all sold out already!

So - I think we're looking at about 15 dollars for 9 packages of chicken and 18 bottles of barbecue sauce. That's an AWESOME deal for chicken, but what in the world would I do with all that bbq sauce??? It's not even the kind that Hubs likes!

Oh - and if any of ya'll decide to use Coupons and Things by Dede, please use my name as a referral! You'll need my email address: couponpsycho@gmail.com... Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment