Friday, March 13, 2009

What a week to start!

The point of this little side blog is coupons and listing out links, reviewing, keeping me accountable, yada yada yada. I know I'm a bit late on the whole coupon link for this week, so I'm just going to review the deals I did - since I have a small drugstore in my dining room - I need MORE SHELVES downstairs. I'm also trying to find a blog entry on stockpiling out there from all the blogs I read that kind of will provide as a philosophy of this whole thing. It is so easy to get carried away (pics to follow) with the coupon thing and I want to balance it all out and not be ridiculous (mission not accomplished on that one this week) about the whole thing, but do what's best, reasonable and sensible for the family and the budget.

That being said - holy crap has this been a good month for baby stuff! I just couldn't help it. Walgreens has been awesome the past two weeks. I've been there almost everyday in the past two weeks. Although, Meijers and Krogers haven't been too great - so it was actually sort of fun to be able to do all the Wags deals...although, my hubs is correct in the fact that "We can't eat diapers..."

I tell him to be quiet, Annie will be in diapers for at least another year and when else am I going to find HUGGIES for 4.25 a jumbo pack?? Hello?? Never. Rarely. Once a year, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment