Friday, March 20, 2009

Meijer preview

My general rule of thumb for grocery shopping is to go on the weekend, usually entails 2 short trips - 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday. They post all the next week's ads on Hotcouponworld.com, which is nice because then I can make sure that I don't put something on my list for the Saturday trip that would be a good/better deal on Sunday. Of course, I live about a mile from Meijer, so I realize not everyone can do this and hopefully if we ever get to move, I won't be able to maximize the savings, but hey - no point in wasting the advantage now. At the very least, if you make a trip once a week - compare the two ads and get the better deal the following Saturday. This is all part of re-routing my mind to be a bargain hunter and NEVER paying full price for anything!

That being said, this is the preview for next week's Meijer ad. Ho hum. I don't see one thing that interests me, except milk for under $2. But that's good! We can eat off the stockpile and not make any more huge dents in this month's budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment