Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Meijer MPerks

Welp, Meijer is jumping on the Digital Coupon Bandwagon. It's sort of cool, now that I've caught up with the rest of the world and got a texting phone (read: my old phone was dropped at the bottom of Lake Leelanau for 20 minutes, not to be resurrected, even though we did put it in a bag of rice, take it apart and left it in the hot sun to dry out. Fortunately, we were eligible for an upgrade! Woohoo!).

Anyyyyyyyyyyhooooooooo -

Check out Bargains to Bounty's post here about the new Meijer coupon program. I signed up, the coupons that are available right now are sort of lame and, of course, mostly for Meijer products, but they do have a $5 off the purchase of $5 one available...which, to me, translates into FREE MILK, baby :) Although, now that milk has gone down to $2.49/gallon (regular price!) I'll have to throw in a bag of M&M's to get my total above $5.

Darn. :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about this blog of yours! And now I pop over here and, voila, Meijer coupons! Right on. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete