Thursday, April 8, 2010

What I'm Working On This Week - Meijer Edition

Not a whole lot I see for deals this week. But I do have a couple that I will be partaking in:

Barilla Whole Grain Pasta - on sale for .89, I have 5 - .55/1 coupons + 2 - $1/3 Meijer Mealbox coupon to get 6 boxes of Pasta for .60 - .10 is a stock up price on Barilla in my opinion. I never had a chance to get to Kroger for all the free Ronzoni, so this is my way of redemption!

B1G1 Free Pompeiian Olive Oil. I love this sale! Use 2 of $1/1 Coupon printables here (if the store will let you - some do, some don't) I buy the two smallest (cheapest) bottles I can find and then get $2 off and 1 free. Usually works out to be about $2 or so for 2 bottles of olive oil. Love it!

Chicken - I'm fresh out. My parents brought over an extra rotisserie chicken last night for us to eat and my girlies totally gnawed up the drumsticks, so I think I'll just some drumsticks this week until I can find a sale on breasts. Drumsticks and thighs are on sale for .99/lb.

That plus veggies, fruit & milk will probably sum it up for me this week at Meijer. Check out Bargains To Bounty for a complete list of sales/coupons matchups!

No comments:

Post a Comment