Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SwagBucks Craze

Seriously. I've used Swagbucks as my search engine for almost a year now and have enjoyed it, but now that I've got the Hubs into it - he's a maniac! He loves to search on the Internet anyway, so when the girls turn on Max & Ruby, he heads into the bedroom.

In fact, we were watching the ACM Awards Sunday night and this singer, Laura Bundy Bell (or Bell Bundy or something) came on to perform. We had no idea who she was, and without a word, he popped up from the couch and I hooted, "Go Swag her, honey!" ha ha ha. Is that a trip or what? I'm cracking up right now just remembering it.

So, the point is, the more you search, the more you win. I've got a couple of referrals (thanks, guys!) and that's fun to watch too, because whatever they get, I get! And it's totally free!

They have free codes out almost every day and special offers, too. I even got so carried away on Friday that I signed up for a free 2-week subscription to Netflix (under the Swagbucks Special offer page) and got 750 bucks! Yep, I'm raking the Amazon gift cards in.

So, if you aren't using Swagbucks as your search engine - you are missing out! Get yourself signed up, start searching, refer your friends and start earning. It's totally FREE!

And we like FREE. Oh, yes, we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment