Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stockpiling 101

If you're new to couponing, you should check out this post over at Moms By Heart. It is a fantastic explanation of stockpiling and her pictures are wa-a-a-a-a-ay better and more organized than mine would ever be in a million years!

She explains it beautifully! I can't say it enough, "How in the world did I shop before hitting the coupon craze???" And, "Why did I not find out about all this sooner?" But, I'm very thankful I have stumbled on it and been able to learn the "Art of Stockpiling"! It has helped our finances and our attitude about being frugal and thrifty, tremendously!

I've been at this for a little over a year now, and although I've made lots of mistakes along the way, I feel as if I've settled into a bit of a groove and have a decent handle on things. We probably have at least 6 months worth of meals in our pantry and who knows how much shampoo! :) Not too mention, being able to make some nice, decent donations to different food pantries. It's been awesome. I am certain, that as our financial situation improves (Lord willing!- I can't wait for no day care costs!), I will never go back to convenience shopping again! Couponing is the only way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment