Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 11/1 - 11/7

Here's what this week is looking like for meals:

Sunday (yesterday) - birthday party at my brother's house. Mexican!

Monday - Hamburgers & French Fries

Tuesday - Poppyseed Chicken & Veggies

Wednesday - Soup & Sandwiches (Quick! Gotta go to church!)

Thursday - Spaghetti

Friday - Pizza

Saturday - Grace's Birthday Party #1

Lots of birthday parties, as you can see! Good times.

I've also joined up on a forum at HotCouponWorld to live off my stockpile for the month of November. We each set a budget goal to challenge ourselves and see how much we can clear/clean out of the stockpile/fridge/freezer and also to see how little we can spend on groceries. We just purchased a pig and had it processed, so I'm setting my goal at $100.00 for the month of November, and that includes any Health & Beauty items, diapers, food and eating out.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment