Thursday, November 5, 2009

Free Makeup!

So, if you haven't heard by now - big moneymaker at Walgreens this week. The Almay TOPCOAT (only this kind!) that sells for 6.99 is on sale, B1G1 FREE. The signs will say that it is B1G1 50% off, but they are ringing up FREE. Use the $4/1 Coupon in the November Walgreen's booklet, and it will take off $4 for each one that you buy - so if you buy 2, pay 6.99, get $8 taken off. Make 1.01 for every two that you buy! Be sure to have something in your order to cover your overage!


I scored 10 of them last night + some foundation and lip gloss (only 7 are pictured, because I gave 3 to my DCP and her girls). My second transaction was this:


Buy 8 Almay TopCoat Mascara - 6.99 each

Buy 1 Almay Pure Blends Foundation - 9.99 (get a $10 RR)

Buy 1 Almay Pure Blends LipGloss - 7.99 (get a $5 RR)


The Foundation and Lipgloss actually do ring up B1G1 50% off, so I used the 4.04 overage from the mascaras to apply to that total. I paid 8.23 (on a FREE $10 gift card I scored) and got $15 back in RR's! Woohoo. Love FREE makeup! And actually, now that I'm looking at my receipt, it's showing up that my lipgloss rang up free also. Holy cats! Go Almay! I'm for sure going to try and hit some more stores before this deal is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment