Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Do I really need more butter?

Updated! The buzz on HCW is that the OYNO are not printing now. Hmmm...I certainly don't need more butter if I have to pay for it!

Well, I have 18 packages of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter baking sticks in my freezer, thanks to the Kroger Mega Event a week ago (which was AWESOME and I miss it!). Now, Meijer is running an ICBINB money making promo this week! It's basically the same deal as Kroger, with the little modifications, at Kroger I received 2.00 for every 2 packages I purchased, whereas, the deal at Meijers now is, buy 1 package and get a 2.00 OYNO coupon. There are also Meijer Mealbox coupons to sweeten the deal:

My scenario looks like this, although I'm waiting to hear from the HCW boards if anyone else has tried it and been successful:

Buy 2 packages of ICBINB baking sticks - 1.69 each
Use 2 - 1.00/1 Internet Printables Coupon
Use 1 - 1.00/2 Meijer Mealbox Coupon

Pay .38 + get 4.00 in OYNO cats!?!? Gee, I hope this works because that's a fabulous deal, although - do I really need MORE butter? Anybody out there try this yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment