Monday, October 12, 2009

Okay - so I was wrong!

My deepest apologies to Meijer!

Meijer is running a FABULOUS promotional this week - 2 great moneymakers. check it out:




I tried it on my lunch break today and it worked smashingly! Try this scenario:

- 5 Campbell's Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken soup .65 each - (this has to be the kind with the red & white labels. I found ours on the bottom shelf.)
- 1 Pepperidge Farm Oatmeal Grain loaf of bread. 2.49
Use Campbells link: 1.00/2 Condensed Soups - Print 2x!
Meijer Mealbox Coupon: 1.00/4

Pay 2.74 OOP - get a $5.00 OYNO coupon - moneymaker of 2.26! Woohoo!


Another scenario:

Buy 4 Ziplock 50 count sandwich bags - 1.69 each - 6.76 total
Use 2 - Ziplock coupons: 1.50/2
Use 2 - 1.00/2 Meijermealbox coupon

Pay: 1.76 OOP - get a 2.00 OYNO coupon for buying 3. And you can submit for the SCJohnson rebate for 5.00 - 5.24 moneymaker!

Today I did both of these scenarios in one transaction, and I also had a 1.00 OYNO coupon from a previous deal. I paid 4.21 OOP and walked out with $7 in OYNO coupons and I can submit for $5 more. Whoo-hoo! I'm stoked because I plan to do this at least 2 more times and fulfill the rest of the SCJohnson rebates. Remember - you can submit up to 3 per household. It's a good thing too, I think my husband would kill me if I brought home anymore Glade products...even if they were free.

No comments:

Post a Comment