Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Menu Plan 10/12 - 10/18

It's a brand new week! How's everybody doing?

We were so busy trying to cram all the fun Fall stuff in this weekend (before the predicted snow this week. Snow? Really? Mid-October? Ugh!) that I was too busy and too tired at night to update on my shopping trips.

I was a little disappointed, I wasn't able to do the Dove Walgreen deal - the girls were sick on Friday, so I called in to work and my coupons were at work, and well, it's just not a good deal without the coupons! Plus, I think they pulled the link before I could print off as many as I needed.

Didn't do a whole lot of grocery shopping, as there just weren't a ton of great deals at Meijer last week, but what I did do was cash in on a rain check for 12 bags of frozen chicken at 3.99/ each. That comes to about 1.60/per pound, which is a good price for chicken. My mom bought some of the bags, so she was able to get in some savings too.

Now, on to this week's meal plan:

Monday - Spaghetti & Garlic Bread

Tuesday - Chili & Cornbread

Wednesday - Hot dogs & french fries <--need something fast between work & Kid's club!

Thursday - Chicken, cheesy rice & peas

Friday - Pizza

Saturday - Tacos & Nachos

Sunday - Beef & Noodles


No comments:

Post a Comment