Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kroger Mega Sale Event

Welp, I'm off to Kroger again, folks!

I have 22 Snuggle Coupons and they are running their huge mega-sale event, where if you buy 10 participating items, you get $5 off instantly at the register. The Snuggle (the RIGHT size) is part of that event. Here's what I plan to do, granted they have enough stock:

20 bottles of Snuggle - 69.80+ tax

Use: 20 - 3.00/1 coupons - 60.00

Less 10.00 off at the register - +.20!

All I'll have to do is pay the tax and I'll probably need to throw some item in there to cover the .20 overage.

Now, I'm certain they won't have 20 bottles of Snuggle on the shelves this afternoon. But, I'm guessing they'll have 10. I'm thinking I'll have to make two trips, but well worth it for this deal!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment