Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Meijer Matchups!

Big 10 for 10 week this week. There are some decent deals out there. I need to get my thoughts together and figure out what I'm going to be purchasing. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking about the Meijer frozen pizza dough (I don't think I could even make it from scratch for $1!), the pepperoni, the ground turkey and the fresh chicken breasts. Not too many coupon matchups for those items, but I've not seen them at that low price in a while. I'll have to keep searching for the good deals!

Check out Cincinnati Cents' matchups or Bargain Briana's to make your list! Be careful when looking at these matchups because I believe they are assuming the Meijers is doubling there coupon. (Oh! I'm so jealous!)

And remember - you don't have to buy 10 items to get the dollar price, just to get the 11th free.

No comments:

Post a Comment