Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 6/8 - 6/14


Wow! I went on a little, unplanned blogging hiatus there! Busy weekend with the kiddos!


Here's the Menu Plan for this coming week. Unlike last week, I only have 2 meals made in advance, which I hope to remedy after the girls go to bed tonight. I love, love, LOVED having all the meals premade last week. It worked awesome with a schedule such as mine!


This week's meals:


Monday - Chicken Chop Suey w/Sesame Noodles <--this is a new creation I concocted with one of my many Kraft salad dressings! I hope it turns out yummy. It sure smelled yummy...


Tuesday - Pork Barbecue Sandwiches, fruit, salad & chips


Wednesday - C.O.R.N.! (I saw this acronym on a blog somewhere, but I can't remember) it's Clean Out the Refrigerator Night (love it!)


Thursday - Hubs' Birthday! Spaghetti, (his favorite), garlic bread, salad & carrot cake


Friday - Hubs' Birthday #2! Picnic - Brats, tater salad, baked beans, coleslaw, chips & cake.


Saturday - Date Night!


Sunday - Potluck at church.


Looks to be a yummy, no stressful cooking type week!
Look for more Menu Plans over at OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment