Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Meijer Run last night

Found a GREAT deal at Meijers this week to use up all those Crystal Light coupons from the Kraft campaign last month. A friend of mine told me about what she did, so of course, I promptly went after work last night to see what I could see. I was pretty geeked, although there was a disappointment involving ice cream. Bah.

I took pictures, of course, and even had cute little Annie modeling because she couldn't leave the crackers alone - but camera is giving me problems, so - no pics today. Double Bah.

Anyway - if you printed off the Kraft coupons from last month (sorry! they aren't available anymore), here is a great way to use the Crystal Light ones!

Meijer has a promo going now, buy 2 Crystal Light On the Go boxes, get a 24 pack of Meijer bottled water for free. You can do this multiple times in a transaction, as in, for every 2 Crystal Light packs you buy, the register will take off the price of 1-24 pack. Very nice! Better yet - if you buy 4 Crystal Light OTG boxes, get a 2.00 OYNO catalina coupon. Very, very nice!

I had planned to do this deal and also to use a MQ that was buy one box of Ritz Crackers, get a box of Wheat Thins free (yeah - I ordered a few more of these from Dede!) because I could get the price of the Ritz down to .50 and then the Wheat Thins would be FREE. So - .50 for both boxes. Whoop! So, I went to pick up my Ritz and there are signs there that say - "Buy Any 2 Nabisco Crackers 2/$5, get a FREE gallon of Meijer Ice Cream." The signs were all over the Ritz display! And I LOVE Meijer Ice Cream and I love FREE and I figured out that if I got 2 boxes of Ritz, used my coupons, I could get 2 boxes of Ritz & 1 gallon of ice cream for a DOLLAR. Boy, was I interested in that, so by the time I was done I had the following in my cart:

4 cans of Campbells Cooking Soups (priced 1.00 each)
4 boxes of Crystal Light OTG
2 boxes of Crystal Light OTG Skin Essentials
2 24 packs of Meijer Bottled Water
3 boxes of Ritz Crackers
1 box of Wheat Thins
1 box of Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers
2 bags of Jet Puffed Marshmallows
2 cartons of Meijer Ice Cream.

Here are the coupons I used:

2 - 1.00/2 Campbells Cooking Soups printable here
2 - 2.00/2 Crystal Light Drink boxes Kraft printable
2 - Buy Any Crystal Light Drink mix, get a FREE Crystal Light Skin Essentials Kraft printable
3 - 1.00/1 Ritz Crackers Kraft printable
1 - 1.00/1 Honey Maid Graham Gracker Kraft printable
1 - Buy 1 Ritz Crackers, get a FREE box of Wheat Thins Manufacturing Coupon
4 - 1.00/1 Crystal Light Meijer Mealbox Coupons
3 - 1.00/1 Ritz Cracker Meijer Mealbox Coupons
1 - 1.00/2 Jet Puffed Marshmallows Meijer Mealbox Coupons

The Crystal Light S.Essentials were FREE, the Wheat Thins were FREE, the water was FREE and the ice cream (according to ALL the signs) was supposed to be FREE, but they didn't come off my total. I went straight to the service desk and pointed everything out and they said, "Oh - it's not the Ritz, it's the other crackers, but not the Ritz." I told them I didn't want the ice cream then, money back please! and that there were signs ALL over the Ritz display advertising this. Might want to take those down. Super bummed about no free ice cream!

So my OOP for the above list, minus the ice cream was: 10.42. My savings was: 38.21! Whoop! I had 26.75 worth of coupons! AND - I got 2 - 2.00 OYNO catalina coupons for my next order. They were generated by buying 4 Crystal Light OTG and the two Marshmallows and Graham Crackers.

On the way out, I picked up a FREE rental of Paul Blart Mall Cop from the Redbox.

Can't leave quite so upset about the ice cream, after that, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment