Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kroger Deals for the Week

There are some pretty good promos over at Kroger's this week. If it weren't for the end of the month and the end of my budget, I'd take part especially since we're out of fruit snacks! I do have 5 Kraft Barbecue Sauce coupons though...and it would be FREE, so we'll see...mostly likely I'll have to let these deals pass me by. Just milk for me until next Friday. And even then, we'll see...I am finding a LOT in my pantry and I actually don't really have room for anymore groceries, so July might not see me in the grocery store much...(gee, where've I said that before?) We are planning a vacation the end of July, so it would be a good month to sock the money away for vacation. I know I need to buy some diapers though and I'm planning on a big run to Kmart next week, but I'm hopin' the damage is minimal.

Anyhoo - Here's the Kroger Matchups for this week from Cincinnati Cents! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment