Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday

I have a separate email account that I use for coupons, newsletters, free samples, recipe books, anything really that I sign up for in my efforts to live frugally and get ahead in this crazy coupon game.

This helps me organize my emails and keep them separate from our home account. And my Hubs doesn't have to sort through coupons from Betty Crocker and Nestle to get to his email, he's happy, I'm organized and that works for me!



For more Works for Me Wednesday ideas - head on over to WeAreThatFamily.com

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I think now that my daughter has moved out, I'll see if she'll 'donate' her user name/password for AOL mail so I can do this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There ya go! There are so many great offers and newsletters out there, it really helps to have the specific account just for those.

    ReplyDelete