Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lunch Runs Rock! Part Deaux!

Had to run in to Meijer on my lunch break today, I wanted to get a present for some friends we are visiting tonight. So, of course I took advantage of all the great match ups! and FINALLY for ONCE I got a cashier who understood that Meijer Mealbox coupons can be combined with Manufacturing coupons. I asked her very politely if she would mind entering the coupons in manually, rather than scanning because of all the problems I had been having. She was very nice and helpful regarding the Meijer coupons. But, of course, she was mumbling about fraudulent Internet coupons, so I am thinking about sending an email to Meijer about educating their employees about the coupons. Still debating that one.




Here's the breakdown:
1 Ritz Crackers - Sale Price 2.50 - used
$1/1 coupon + $1/1 MB coupon = .50

1 Kraft Light Mayo - Sale Price 2.00 - used $1/1 coupon + $1/1 MB coupon = FREE

1 Kraft Barbecue Sauce - Regular Price - 1.45 - used $1/1 coupon = .45

1 Kraft Salad Dressing 16 oz - Regular Price - 1.58 - used $1/1 coupon + $1/1 MB coupon = .42 overage!

2 packages Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs - Sale Price - 4/$5 - used $1/2 coupon + $1/2 MB coupon = .50 for BOTH


2 packages Nestle Refrigerated Cookie Dough - Sale Price - 2/$4 - used 2 - $1/1 coupons from here + $1.10/2 MB coupon = .90 for BOTH


1 Kashi Go-Lean Frozen Waffles - Regular Price - 2.39 - used FREE coupon from VocalPoint (I'll be blogging about that later!) = FREE


1 Crystal Light - Regular Price 4.38 - used FREE catalina coupon from previous purchases = FREE


1 package of Fresh Chicken Tenderloin - Regular Price - 3.69 - used $2.00 off Fresh Meat WYB - 1 Kraft Salad Dressing + 2 of either Kraft Barbecue Sauce, Grey Poupon, Salad Dressing or Mayo. - 1.69 <--this was off a tearpad I found by the barbecue sauce display last week.


Grand Total OOP - 3.62. Get that ya'll? That's .07 less than the price of just the chicken!
Savings: 25.90!

Total for the $50 challenge - 49.50.

I sure as heck better get that Caregiver's Marketplace Rebate cashed so I can fortify my envelope. I've still got 22 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment